- Himachal meaning 'in the lap of the Himalayas' attracts thousands of tourists from across the world every year to see the unparalled natural beauty of the mighty Himalayas, the highest mountain range in the world.
- Manali offers scores of defined trails and trekking options during the months of April to September.
- Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Buddhist Monastery, Nature Park, Club House, Mall Road.
- Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery, Tribal Museum, Tripura Sundari Temple.
- Nehru Kund, Vashishtha Temple & Hot Springs, Jogini Falls, Solang Valley.
- Gulaba Snow Point, Rohtang pass
Experience flying and soaring through the skies with the adrenaline pumping sport of Paragliding.
- Conducted from the higher slopes of Burwa just 5 minutes away from The Cider.
Enjoy a cozy fun-filled evening around a warm crackling Bonfire. A glass of wine and some delicious eats from our restaurant will surely make it a evening to remember!
Start your day with a rejuvenating walk in the lush green apple orchards of Burwa. The orchards are laden with red juicy apples during the months of July-October.
A MEAL IN THE CLOUDS
Enjoy a unique dining experience at the multicuisine Garden Café and Restaurant Chai in the Sky which serves Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Tibetan, and Himachali cuisine.
Experience the Adrenalin pumping and the thrill of the rafting on the River Beas. This adventure sport is conducted around 25 kms away from Manali in the Raison and Babeli areas. Children below 14 years of age are not permitted.
Excite your senses on the ATV Bike riding along the roaring Beas or the beautiful lush green orchard lanes of Burwa valley in Manali.
Burwa valley in Manali offers many interesting terrains where the experience of horse riding can be exhilarating. Take the offbeat track from Burwa to Solang Valley.